Prepare a quiche dish and turn oven to 180c.
1 block of tofu (not firm)
½ cup tahini
¼ cup tamari
¼ cup nutritional yeast
1 onion thinly sliced and sautéed
1 clove garlic chopped
1 broccoli cut to small/medium
1 carrot thinly sliced
Chili pdr (optional)
1. Sauté veggies until tender
2. Place tofu in a clean tea towel and press gently to allow access water out.
3. In a food processor process the tofu yeast flakes and tamari, add the tahini by drizzling it in while processing.
4. Place the veggies in the dish
5. Pour the tofu mixture on top of veggies
6. Sprinkle the remaining yeast on top
7. Bake for ½ an hour.
(Optional - use pastry - cover the bottom of the dish with pastry and follow the rest of instructions)